Hi! Thanks for visiting my website and previewing my work.
What I want you to know about me is that I am totally honored to be photographing your wedding day, newborn, family, or highschool senior portraits. I am committed to presenting you with images that reflect a bit of your personality or soul...it is not so much about the pose (but I do want you to look good!), but about your personality...images that will be cherished by you and other generations of your family for many years. I also look forward to building a relationship with you.
Fun Facts about ME:
- "Ro" is one of my nicknames, short for Rochele
- I'm a Virgo
- I have 2 great kids (that's them to the left and one of my favorite shots of them together from several years ago), I am very involved with the kids at school and extra activities such as basketball and baseball
- I graduated from Cal U of PA with a degree in Graphic Communications
- I was one of the first of my friends to drive a minivan, and made it COOL :)
- I found a 4-leaf clover once right outside of my house while pulling weeds
- I love reality T.V. - SURVIVOR is my fave. However most of the time
you will find me watching Sportscenter.
- I do not have a favorite color because I love BLACK AND GOLD!!
- I'm a huge Pittsburgh STEELER FAN but also love the Phillies
- I love to share coffee or a drink with a friend(s) - you can always count me in for a party
- I never turn down a slice of pizza
- I love the newborn babies...I will steal lots of kisses
- I love any movie with Tom Hanks
- Would love to live in an old farmhouse, full of primitive antiques, old quilts...and gardens full of wildflowers and birdhouses
I am eternally grateful to my parents, family, and friends who continue to support me. I cannot thank you enough!